Monday, October 2, 2017

My little dog Fiona

Hello everyone! Today in the class we decided to write a free topic, in this occasion the option number  1 “my pets” won and I really like this because I love animals, and I specially love my little dog Fiona.

At present, I have 3 pets, two dogs and 1 tortoise, but I am  totally responsible for Fiona, my little dog and in this post I going to talk about her.

Hes full name is Fiona Pascal Carrasco Ávila, I adopted her the 12 of september in the last year, she was a gift from a friend from the university (and I am very grateful with her), the zodiac sign of Fiona is cancer because she was born the 20 of July of 2016.
Fiona is very cute, and I do not say that because I am her mother, her fur is totaly white and she has a pink and black nose. Actually she is a litle overweight because she eats a lot and she was sterilized. Also she is very very energetic, she plays everyday with her friend Toby (the dog of my uncle) and also Fiona bites a bone toy all the time, when we throw it, she runs to look for it. In the nigth she sleeps with me in our bedroom.
I am falling in love of her, everyday she gives me joy with her mischiefs.

1 comment:

  1. Woow!!! Fiona is very cute. It looks like she is very gift of you.

    ReplyDelete