Monday, August 28, 2017

My experience in concert





Hello everyone! In this post I’m going to talk about my personally experience in different concerts, and more specifically in the most recently of Paisano. 


Firstly, I do not go to concerts often, and when I go it is because someone invited me. In my complete life I have seen on stage artists like Dir en grey when I was 14 years old in my past visual style. After, when I was a little older I saw a concert of Tokio Hotel, I went to that show because that was my sister's favorite band and I had to go with her. Afterwards I went to concert “al palo” of Chilean artists of the ballad style like Chinoy, Kaskivano and Angelo Escobar, the peculiarity of this modality of concert is that the artist sang a capella and the locality is outdoor like a park and for this reason the concert “al palo” is my favorite, because the experience is more particular and free compared to a massive scale concert.

Finally my most recently concert is the first concert of Paisano in a theatre of Lo Prado, in which he presented his disc “Re-evolución” I really like that presentation because  the essence simple and close of the concert “al palo” preserved there and the acoustics were wonderful. The better part is that my boyfriend and best friend invited me, and after the show we went to had a good time with the best company.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Vale! I really liked this post because I like to concert “al palo” of Chilean artists, I like Chinoy, Kaskivano and Angelo Escobar, and I have gone three times to see to Angelo Escobar and once I went to see to Paisano in Chillán and I talked to him (:

    ReplyDelete