Monday, October 30, 2017

Sport life

Hello human! Today is a good day because I love the fitness life and this is the topic for this blog. In the recent months I started a new life, with more sports and less excess jajaja. My principal motivation are my next vacations in Brasil, and I really like the transformation of my body, for this reason I am running 5k four days a week.
Actually I am not practicing a “sport” in particular like football or swimming, but I work out with my friends in the square “lo besa” near my house or in the gym of the campus. In general I like see other peoples when they practice different sports like football, ping-pong and the gymnastics, and my favorite sport is running, because it is a good cardio activity, it is perfect for burning fat and I am good at that. The benefits are multiples, in my case my resistance has improved with time, and I have  two sizes less of pants! In addition I have stopped smoking.

In the next month I will run in my first race of 5k! I am so excited and I work hard for breaking my goals.  I hope you enjoy this post, see you soon. 

1 comment: