Friday, June 3, 2016

Santiago!

Hello human (and every other species)


Today I would to talk about my city: Santiago. In this place I like the suburbs. Why? Because I born in this location and I grow in the street, my family live in Quinta Normal, but I studied and today i play in Cerro Navia, my bond with this commune is strong.

In the “pobla” the community is united, every are friends… but in this sites exist patrons of behavior, the organization is based in the “choreza”, be planiful the logical of power. For this reason your will be create different bond inter commune, your friends changes to your sisters or brothers, are a new family.
I don’t like this situation, because is very damaging for the community, it is normal to hear bursts of gunfire or see how the drug knocks at your door… however I  like my commune, and the persons with live in this site.




The change for make the city a better place is the implementation of a better education, in this education should be inclusive, and this should promote the equality. In this way the social gap is reduced together with the injustice and the delinquency.


For the tourist in Chile, or Santiago I recommend visiting the palace of “Bellas Artes” and the “Barrio Lastarria” and places more traditional like the “Barrio Yungay” or the square of “el roto chileno” and finally visit the suburbs, for make visible alternate realities.

4 comments:

  1. I've never visited barrio lastarria :p
    I hope to go there someday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy your post, I agree with you when you said that we need an implementation of a better education, but it must be extended to all the country, Santiago is not Chile. Regards

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your post Valentina. You show the side of Santiago that few tourist or even Santiaguinos see. I do agree if we had good education and opportunities for everyone, Santiago would be a better place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is special that dichotomy: make unit and many links, and at the same time the divisions so evident in there

    ReplyDelete