Friday, May 13, 2016

Hello human!

Well, in the recent months I think about have a travel with mi boyfriend but I don’t know what place visit the next year, every destination is interesting for me. So…I show you my option for this new love adventure: Perú and Argentina :D


The last holidays I travel to Valdivia, it is a magic city, the beer is fabulous, and the people are likeable.  Every moment is perfect with the landscape like the Caucau River, the different beach like “Niebla”, “los enamorados”, or the Mancera Island, every place are fantastic! It’s a very beautiful place for visit in pair or family; definitely I love the south of Chile, but right now I will know new places of other countries like Perú or Argentina.








Why Perú? Because is magic!!!! And my friends spoke for these experiences in Machu Picchu they influence in my decision. In this place you can go overs the ruins or practice trekking while you enjoy the beauty scenery. But Machu Picchu is not the unique place for visit, the beach in Lima, or the Amazonas jungle between other options. Besides, the different culture is interesting for me and my boyfriend.

 Why Argentina? The same that Perú, my friend recommend me jaja, but is very different, because is most “modern”… or less natural compared to Perú. In this place you can visit Rosario, Cordoba or Buenos Aires, every city are beautiful.  






Well, those are my options for the next holiday, bye! ;*

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can go together to Perú! Beautiful places!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photograph!!! jajaja a little muscle contraction jajajaj

    ReplyDelete