Friday, April 29, 2016

techonogy simplifies my life

Hi human!Today i am going to talk about my favorite piece of technology, my mobile phone. I love it because this marvelous tool simplifies my life; the mobile phone allows keep the communication with friends, family and work. But, also could be consider a control tool for same reason. In this characteristic stand out the memory, the camera, the games and other download applications.

When I a child I get my first mobile phone, was it very simple, but perfect for my age: 10 years old. Today I am 19 years old and I have I Phone 4, I use every day this tool. In the morning I wake up thanks to alarm of the mobile phone, in my day to day it help me with reminder and complete my schedule. In the transportation I use I phone as music reproduction and look over my social network, like Facebook and Instagram.  All day I communicated with my boyfriend and my mother thanks to Whatsapp, besides coordinates with other persons.


Also still be good for train my body fitness, with different apps I have download :* hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment